Thursday, December 23, 2010

I wanted my son to have a new haircut before Christmas, so after meeting Joy Mendiola at Robinsons Galleria yesterday, off we went to my son and his Dad’s favorite barber. So I could tick off this mommy duty on my to-do list yesterday, I just made a mental note to do my research on life insurance rate later.

Justin was cooperative throughout the entire session, but he had one condition: no hair clippers on him. A hair clipper is a mechanical or electric tool for cutting hair. He simply hates the buzzing sound of the hair clipper. Quite naturally because I brought our camera along, I had to take before and after shots of my son to capture his transformation.


Before



Almost done!



So, does he look better with his new haircut?


0 pensive thought/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin