Friday, December 24, 2010

mommy moments

Like most Filipino families, we, too, observe some Christmas family traditions every year. One of those traditions has something to do with food. Each year, we make sure we have Christmas ham served during Noche Buena. Yesterday, hubby brought home Purefoods Fiesta Ham that we simply had to try for our midnight snacks last night.


Noche Buena isn’t complete without Purefoods Fiesta Ham

Another family tradition during Christmas is giving gifts. Every Christmas, I make it a point to prepare gifts for each member of the family. Christmas is the time of the year that I can play Santa to others. This is actually a tradition that started when I began earning my own money and was inspired by a dear aunt who played Santa during Christmas to us when we were young and until now. A good portion of my 13th month pay is spent on buying Christmas presents for those people on my list.


Some of my Christmas gifts, the rest have already been transported to my parents’ place in Cavite last Sunday

And of course, Christmas is celebrating with those we love. In a few hours, we will be heading to my parents’ place in DasmariƱas, Cavite to spend Christmas with them. My son is already excited to see his grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins, and most of all, the gifts he would receive from them. LOL!

Christmas is really the season to be jolly, so I’ll forget about work and car insurance rate today and tomorrow. Is that okay, Boss?

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.


5 pensive thought/s:

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy the day with the family !

 

it really feels good to be with your family on christmas :D hope you a very Merry christmas!


A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

Heartifying!

 

hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D by the way, i would like to thank you for joining mommy moments every week.. i truly appreciate it a a lot!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin