Wednesday, December 1, 2010

There’s not much to do on our third day in Boracay because we’re supposed to be picked up from Boracay Regency at 10am. We just had our complimentary buffet breakfast and spent the remaining hours taking pictures.
















We did not bother to buy items from the souvenir shops anymore because they're so expensive. Hence, we were not able to see if there were cigar humidors available for their guests who smoke.


Hubby bought me an advanced birthday present, though, and I’m still thinking if I’m going to write a post about it. And because there are people asking, I’ll be writing about the PALakbayan vacation package that we availed for our trip and the hotel that we stayed in for 3 days and 2 nights in Boracay.


3 pensive thought/s:

Wow! Nice pics! I've only been to Boracay once.. It's beautiful there and I hope to go back there soon. Didn't buy souvenirs too.. they're so expensive. :( :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin