Friday, December 31, 2010

mommy moments

I’ve been joining Mommy Moments for almost 2 years now. I started participating in this meme on January 18, 2009, and I think I haven’t missed a single entry since then. Chris even gave me 3,000 Entrecard points last year as a token of gratitude for having had the highest number of Mommy Moments’ entries for the year 2009.

I’ve said this before that Mommy Moments is the only meme I’ve joined since I started blogging actively during the last quarter of 2008. That’s because I’m a busy work-at-home mom, and I only have time for just one meme. Mommy Moments is also aligned with my blog’s purpose, which is to document my child’s milestones. I was able to do that with some of the photos of my son that I’ve shared every Friday.

Now, let’s get started with this week’s theme. I’ve just gone over my list of Mommy Moments’ entries for 2010, and my runaway favorite is “Lights, Camera, Pose!” It’s an accomplishment for us moms when we’re able to capture our children’s cutest, nicest pictures, and I think I’ve done that in two of my photos for this theme, which I posted last August 6, 2010 and which I’m using again for today’s “Most Memorable Mommy Moment in 2010.”




Happy New Year, everyone!

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.


9 pensive thought/s:

happy new year to you, lovely mommy. have a blast with ur family tonight:)

 

Pareho tayo tetcha love the lights camera pose theme hehe. i think this is the only meme that lasted two years and still lots of mommies participated. and ibang meme nalaos na yata heheheh

Have a blessed New Year to you tetcha and your family

http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2010/12/mommy-moments-most-memorable-mommy.html

 

May you and your family have a wonderful New Year! Stopping by for Mommy Moments :)

 

that's a very motherly gesture, to document your child's milestone. i want you to know i enjoy reading your posts and i do hope to see more of them this year. Happy New Year, Tetcha!

 

nice choice tetcha! :D

happy new year... here's hoping for more great mommy moments this year!!

 

visiting here from Mommy Moments!

lovely post...very motherly :)

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin