Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Saturday, December 4, the day after I had a Christmas lunch date with friends, I met up with some of my high school classmates, too, at the Wine Museum Hotel & Resto located at Aurora Boulevard (formerly Tramo Road), Pasay City.


The Wine Museum is a family-oriented, non-smoking establishment consisting of a hotel, a colonial and Spanish restaurant, and the Wine Education Center. There’s a wine station at the dining area that offers a choice of 24 wines from different countries. These wines are available for tasting in various glass sizes.


Photo source: http://thewinemuseum.org/amenities.asp

Because I was busy catching up with my high school classmates whom I haven’t seen for 22 years, I wasn't able to pay close attention to the place, as well as the food that we ordered. But I remember we had Crispy Toro, which is one of the restaurant’s specialties. What I didn’t forget was to have lots of our pictures taken.










The Wine Education Center is located at the second floor where you can see wine artifacts, like an antique wine pressing machine, oak barrels, and photographs relating to wines, among others. We had our pictures taken there, too.










That was fun! We should do this more often, guys!


2 pensive thought/s:

yung highschool batch namin will have a grand reunion din this month, sayang di me makakapunta. Looked like nag-enjoy kayo talaga. Sarap siguro mag-reminisce, hehe.

anyways, ive followed you in FB and GFC momi tetcha, hope you can follow mine too. Also, ive got a new blogsite, although still empty, hope you can pay it a visit and follow it too.
http://foodandpassion.com

thanks po

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin