Friday, December 17, 2010

mommy moments

We’re supposed to talk about gifts for this week’s theme. To be honest, I’m not done with my Christmas shopping yet, and to think we only have 8 days left until Christmas. My gifts for family are still not complete. As a matter of fact, I still don’t have gifts wrapped up for my husband and my son.

But my husband already bought my son and me advance Christmas gifts. He bought my son this cute and colorful Funny Flip Train last Sunday.


Two weekends ago, when hubby bought new office clothes, he asked me if I wanted a new wallet, and I said why not? He told me to go to Nine West because he already found one that he liked. He just wasn’t sure it’s what I wanted. He was right; I didn’t like what he chose. LOL! I picked a different style and color.


And just last night, he brought home a small handbag that his office mate was selling. He asked me if I like it. I asked him how much, and he said, “Don’t ask anymore because you’re not going to pay for it, anyway.” So yes, I just became the proud owner of this teeny-weeny Xoxo purse handbag.

Thanks, Dad, for giving us gifts (and love) this Christmas! I hope I can give you a special Christmas gift, too, like a Galaxy Tablet PC. Can I charge it on my credit card, Dad? LOL!

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.


5 pensive thought/s:

That's nice... Christmas really is more than just one day out of the year. We should be giving to one another year 'round.

 

you can't buy the smiles of your children when they received gifts,

 

How Fun! Your son is really enjoying his gift :) And your bag and wallet are gorgeous! Merry Christmas Mam Tetch!

 

Aba nabuksan na ang gift ganda ng bag. Talagang magkakasundo si Justin at jake when it comes to cho cho train.

Ako din tetcha not done wrapping the gifts.

You may view mine here Give love on Chrixtmas day

 

cute gifts.. and I am sure your hubby would love that Galaxy tablet! :D LOL! merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin