Saturday, December 4, 2010

I had fun yesterday meeting up with friends at Greenbelt. We’ve been doing this for a few years now, and I definitely wouldn’t miss this for the world. We used to work in one company before, and we’ve known each other for more than 10 years already. Our agreed venue was Chili’s Bar and Grill at Greenbelt 5, but we decided to transfer to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at Greenbelt 3.












Gift-giving followed. Seeing my friends beats receiving birthstone jewelry for Christmas, although I wouldn’t mind getting that as a Christmas gift. LOL! I had the most number of gifts, I think, because three of my friends here are my son’s godmothers. After satisfying our palates and our tummies, we headed straight to Starbucks 6750 for more chitchat.












I’m so looking forward to seeing them all again next year. Advance Merry Christmas, BFFs!


4 pensive thought/s:

It is so much fun getting together with friends. It looks like you had a great time.I am going to have to do it right after the holidays.

 

I have a yearly get together during the Christmas holidays with my friends from college. I wish we could get together more often and not just at Christmas.

 

this is one of the things i like about Christmas, reunions! :)

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin