Sunday, December 12, 2010

My son’s school held their annual Christmas production at the auditorium of the Philippine Stock Exchange at Tektite Towers in Pasig City yesterday morning. The show was called “Christmas Spectacular,” an adaptation of the “Radio City Christmas Spectacular” by the Rockettes. The Rocketttes are a precision dance company performing at Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan, New York during Christmas season.

The singing of the Philippine National Anthem was led by my son and his four other classmates. My son was one of the flag kids and one of the wooden Christmas soldiers in their Christmas production. I will have a separate post for videos of my son’s performance; I’m just having a hard time uploading them right now because of my wonky Internet connection. Below are pictures of the various production numbers at yesterday's show.


Nursery, Pre-K and Kinder level children performing “True Colors”



Teacher K. as Santa



Pre-K and Kinder level girls performing “Santa’s Gonna Rock and Roll”



Toddler level children performing “Toyland Ball”



Nursery level children performing “Here Comes Santa Claus”



Nursery, Pre-K and Kinder Level children performing “Rockin’ around the Christmas Tree”



Picture-taking with Santa

It’s a good thing that the the show ended before noon. We were still able to have lunch at the mall as my son requested, and I still had time to prepare for the Mommy Bloggers’ Christmas Party in the afternoon. Yes, I had a very busy schedule yesterday. You betcha I didn’t have time to shop for Baldwin hardware anymore.


2 pensive thought/s:

Christmas is coming and the world is turning into a festival mood. Reading Christmas Quotes and Quotations at http://liveaquote.com/quote-tags/christmas

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin