Friday, December 10, 2010

mommy moments

I really meant to bring our camera to the mall to find the littlest, cutest Christmas tree for this week’s theme, but because I’m so busy, I didn’t have time to do that. I don’t really need to look far, however, to join Mommy Moments this week because we have a teeny-weeny, green and glittering Christmas tree right at home.


Our little Christmas tree has been standing tall and proud at the top of our kitchen cupboard since two Christmases ago, together with its little buddies, Santa and Frosty. Actually, those three are the only Christmas decorations we have in our house since 2008. That’s because our one-bedroom condo unit is too small to accommodate a bigger Christmas tree and other Christmas trimmings, so I didn’t bother decorating anymore.

Yesterday, my son asked me, “Mommy, where are our Christmas decorations?” I pointed him to these three tiny Christmas figures, and he said, “No, Mommy, the Christmas decorations on the wall. We don’t have those.” I just kept quiet because I don’t have plans of buying anymore, next Christmas, maybe. So that’s the story of our little Christmas tree.

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.


12 pensive thought/s:

ay nabura ung comment ko lol ;)) ahhaha nweis ang cute ng xmas tree mo tlga...sosyal pang condo tlga :))

 

i think this is the most little Christmas tree ive seen today! :D

 

very unique christmas tree, it may be small, but im sure it's pack w/ lots of christmas spirit: love and giving this season:)

 

Same here,Mommy Tetcha!Pag bumili kami ng malaking Christmas tree baka sa labas na kami matulog lol!Cutie lil tree^_^

Mommy Moments

 

Cute nga eh, kami rin, hindi pwede ang gigantic tree dito sa place namin ngayon.

 

kids are so fascinated talaga about christmas tree, kaya they get excited to have one too in their houses. love the miniature tree!!

my entry is a bit late, hope you'd check it out too
http://ilovedarly.com/2010/12/mm-our-tree-is-up/

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin