Thursday, December 2, 2010

It’s only 23 days until Christmas, but I still haven’t done any Christmas shopping yet. Thanks to an entrepreneur friend who recently joined a bazaar because she makes things easier for me. She supplies me with gift items that I really don’t have time to buy on my own anymore. It was only last night that I started wrapping gifts, and that’s not even the half of it.

I have two get-togethers this week. This Friday, I’ll have a lunch date with friends in Makati, most of whom are my son’s grandparents. On Saturday, I’ll meet up with my high school classmates at SM Mall of Asia.

I wish I could squeeze in time for a diamond peel facial, as well as whitehead and blackhead removal, today. Stress at work has taken a toll on my skin, and it badly needs pampering. The last thing I’d like to hear my friends say is I’m looking old. Waah!

Well, if there's a will, there's a way, right? Because it’s hubby’s birthday today, I’ll just do my administrative tasks, skip my production work, and get ready to go out later with our son. And yes, I won’t forget to visit a beauty salon later.


2 pensive thought/s:

wow sis! buti k p nakapag start na...ako dn nmn nakaag start na pero til now d ko p dn na fi finalize ang list ko hays.....saka n ko mamimili...mag pa panic buying ako ;))

 

I haven't done any shopping at all! good for you, at least you've done some of it.btw, go out and pamper yourself;)

anyway, happy birthday to your husband.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin