Friday, December 24, 2010

I got the surprise of my life today when we arrived at my parents’ place in Dasmariñas, Cavite. Since my younger sister moved there, a lot of things have changed. The house underwent major renovation. The living area was extended, the cooking and washing areas have been moved to different places, and there are new furniture items inside the house. Everything looked great; not a single hinge spring needs to be replaced, although interior painting is not finished yet. They now have a WOW Magic Sing, too, that I really love! Believe me if I tell you I spent more than 2 hours singing my heart out. Belting out nonstop melted all my stress away! Even my son had a grand time singing with Mommy.


Are you now convinced that Mommy and son are having a great time?


2 pensive thought/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin