Monday, December 6, 2010

I had a Christmas lunch date with friends last Saturday. We ended up dining at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at Greenbelt 3 instead of the originally agreed upon venue of Chili’s Bar and Grill at Greenbelt 5. As you may have already guessed, the name of this restaurant was inspired by Tom Hank’s movie Forrest Gump.


We’ve chosen the perfect place for eating and chitchat because we had the place all for ourselves. The place was relaxing and homey, the staff were courteous, and most of what we ordered were delish.


Run across America Sampler



Calamari Rings



Yin Yang Shrimp Salad



Grilled Dory with Jambalaya



Bourbon St. Mahi Mahi



Dixie Style Baby Back Ribs



Shrimp Rigatoni



Mashed Potatoes



Smoothies and lemonade

Prices of foods and drinks here are a bit expensive, but hey, we only get to see each other once a year, so we really didn’t mind spending a little more for a chance to catch up with each other, have a good laugh and a good cry. I’d like my husband to try this place, too.


7 pensive thought/s:

Never been to Bubba's though I really like the idea of getting its name to one of my favorite movies.

 

This is one restaurant I've been meaning to try since it opened years ago but until now I still haven't eaten there. Very nice pics, the food all look really good.

 

Once lang kami ni DH kumain dito and we never went back hehe
It's true pag once a year lang kayo magkita it's ok to splurge a bit ; )
xoxo
MrsM

 

O I miss Bubba Gump! Love their beer battered dory and bucket of boat trash served in a unique way :)

 

Oh I miss Bubba Gump! Love their beer battered dory and bucket of boat trash uniquely served:)

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin