Monday, December 27, 2010

My four-year-old son got to experience being Santa Claus for a day to the kids in my parents’ neighborhood. Since we cannot consume all of the sweet treats that we received as Christmas gifts from friends, we decided to have them distributed to these children instead. My parents added more goodies inside the small plastic bags that my son handed out to these kids.








Justin also helped his lolo (grandfather) in giving coins to the children carolers on the night of the 24th and to the other kids who knocked on my parents’ door on Christmas Day. Hopefully, playing Santa Claus last Christmas had instilled in my son the value of giving and sharing.


2 pensive thought/s:

that's a great way to teach about sharing especially this season of giving! wish we were able to do the same with the kids...

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin