Friday, December 17, 2010

I never leave the house with only my son and his babysitter. I usually call my father to be with his grandson and the nanny whenever I need to go out of the house. I just want to be sure my son is safe and protected from all harm while I’m away. It’s not that I don’t trust the people I hire to help in the house. I just feel more secure knowing that someone who loves my son the same way I do—his grandfather-- is there to watch over him while I’m not around.

Do you think I need to buy a nanny cam? I chanced upon this website that offers reasonably priced security cameras. An air ionizer hidden camera would be perfect for our small condo unit. I’m really itching to buy one for my own peace of mind.

I may be a bit paranoid, but hey, it’s my son’s safety and security that’s at stake here. I’m sure all protective moms out there think the same way. Setting up surveillance inside the house will be really helpful. This way, I'll be able to check if the person I commissioned to take care of my son is really trustworthy.


2 pensive thought/s:

How much kaya yan nanny cam na yan sis. Maganda yan lalo kung di mo kilala masyado ang yaya mo.

 

I think, you have to buy one...
You are right, it is for your security or safety because nowadays, no one can be trusted especially when it comes to children...

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin