Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last September 11, I received an email from NIDO informing me that the photo of my four-year-old son that I submitted for the NIDO 3+ See the Difference billboard promo has passed the screening process and has been approved for entry. According to the email, my son’s photo, along with other NIDO 3+ kids, will be seen on September 15-17, 2010 for ten seconds on the following digital billboards:

EDSA Southbound (near Boni Avenue) between 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
SM North EDSA between 6:00 - 8:00 PM

Because both my husband and I had work on that day, we were not able to see Justin’s photos on the billboards mentioned. Good thing, NIDO sent us a copy of our son’s billboard photos. I wasn’t able to upload these photos on my blog earlier because I actually didn’t notice that NIDO’s most recent email had attachments. LOL!

Only when I saw Chris’ post about Toby’s appearance on the NIDO 3+ digital billboard did I remember to check my email again. True enough, the photos are there, attached in that email. Why, oh, why did I fail to notice that?

Here are the billboard photos of my son:




Thank, you , NIDO, for giving my son a chance to be in the spotlight, and thank you for making me a proud mama, too!


6 pensive thought/s:

Wow! Congrats to your son...I should double check the email they sent me...baka andun din yung pic ng baby ko....thanks for the info!

 

congrats sis.. galing.. at least, naging billboard star ang son mo minsan.. hihi.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin