Thursday, October 14, 2010

After a long drought, I was finally able to receive another award from my fellow mommy bloggers MJ of mjdotcom and Michelle of My Mom-Friday. (Note: I know there are 3 persons who gave me this award, but I forgot the name of the other blogger. If you’re reading this post, please call my attention so that I can include your name in this post. Sorry!)


Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
3. PASS Along to 15 bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

And now, for the 7 things about myself:
1. I’m a late bloomer.
2. I’m not fond of chocolates and flowers.
3. Rice (with any viand) is my comfort food.
4. I haven’t travelled outside the Philippines yet.
5. I can’t leave the house without my eyeglasses.
6. Singing is a long forgotten passion.
7. I have a very busy work schedule right now.

I am now passing this award to the blogs I love visiting...

A Little Boy’s Blog

All About Elizabeth

Girls Rule!

Her and History

Inspirational Insights

Living Life to the Fullest!

Make or Break

MelColes’ Wall of Experiences, Skills and Talents

Milestones

Mom Writes for a Cause

Nostalgic Marveling

Online Mommy’s Corner

peach and things

Random WAHM Thoughts

Seiko's Diary



7 pensive thought/s:

Thank you so much for the award tetcha.Will be grabbing this later..

 

Thanks for tagging me mommy! I sincerely hope ma post ko ito. dami ko na nakalimutang mga awards :( kakahiya sa mga givers :(

 

Thanks for the award mommy. Sorry the late respond, been off-blogging for awhile. Will follow up about this later :D

 

hi mommy tetcha! linked up to your award here:

http://beautyqueengene.com/2010/09/an-award-yay/

thanks so much! MWAH!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin