Saturday, October 16, 2010

If there’s one dining place that my husband and I love and we used to frequent before we had our son, it’s The French Baker. We love the food that they serve, which means we always leave the place with satisfied bellies.

A few weeks ago, we were at Glorietta Mall to have my old pair of eyeglasses fixed. We decided to have lunch at The French Baker here, which is located right at the passageway that connects Landmark to Glorietta. Because we already have our French Baker favorites, it didn’t take us long to order.


Soup on a Bread Bowl (Creamy soup of the day stuffed in French bread bowl. Enjoy the soup and eat the bread.), Php155.00/$4.00



Pork Chop Au Poivre (2pcs herb-marinated pork chop, grilled ala carte in brown peppercorn sauce and sided with pan-roasted seasonal vegetables and rice), Php228.00/$5.00



Baked Chicken (Oven-baked chicken leg quarter marinated with herbs de Provence and sided with pan-roasted seasonal vegetables. Your choice of rice or bread roll as another siding), Php198.00/$5.00



Red Cherry Cheese Cake, Php88.00/$2.00

Their Baked Chicken tasted different somewhat, but I still liked it. I remember an order of this entrée before came with a small slice of chocolate brownie. I can only assume that they took that out because food prices have gone up. LOL! Justin liked dipping pieces of the French bread in his soup, while hubby and I finished what was left in the bread bowl. Hubby liked his order, too, although I wasn’t able to taste it. I was so stuffed I thought I needed a Colonetix pill when I get home.

Incidentally, The French Baker is awarded the Most Outstanding Filipino Retailer, Food Category, in 2009.


3 pensive thought/s:

Lagi ako dumadaan dun sa bridgeway na un. Hehehe, pero dami kasing tao dumadaan kaya parang mas feel ko kumain sa foodcourt or mismo sa resto. I like the Red Cherry Cheese Cake! Yummy! :)

 

looks so yummy! I've never had anything but bread and pasta at French Baker :)

 

Nakakagutom ang mga pics....heheheh...how I love cheesecake and the best cheesecakes I've ever tasted are in Cheesecake Factory.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin