Friday, October 22, 2010

Because we happened to pass by Landmark Department Store two Saturdays ago and because my husband suddenly had a craving for traditional Filipino merienda fare, we decided to have snacks at Café Via Mare. We ordered Dinuguan at Puto, Puto Bumbong and Bibingka Cassava.

It didn’t take long for us to finish our orders. I wasn’t even able to taste hubby’s dinuguan because it was gone too soon. And because it’s been years since I’ve last eaten puto bumbong, I never thought of sharing it with anyone, not even my son. LOL! Good thing, he did not like it! He preferred the bibingka cassava instead.


Dinuguan at Puto, Php175.00/$4.00



Puto Bumbong, Php65.00/$1.50



Bibingka Cassava, Php65.00/$1.50

Because I totally enjoyed what I had for a snack, I forgot to do my research on the side effects of weight loss pills when we got home. I was still lucky because my article about it was not due yet.

Café Via Mare is located at the 2nd Floor of Landmark Department Store, Ayala Center, Makati City.


4 pensive thought/s:

im not a big fan of puto bumbong but this one looks tempting. I love bibingka and dinuguan at Via Mare :0

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin