Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Before heading to Greenbelt Park last Saturday, we decided to stop by Almon Marina Sandwich Bar and Deli for lunch. This is one of my and my husband’s favorite dining places, but this is only the first time for our son to eat here. We ordered the following: Callos (with rice) for my husband, Carbonara (and French fries) for our son, Roast Chicken with Coleslaw for me, and a Pastalicious Combination for Justin’s yaya.


Callos, Php180.00/$4.00



Carbonara, Php170.00/$4.25



Roast Chicken with Coleslaw, Php155.00/$3.50



Pastalicious Combination: Pasta, Bolognese, Salad & Garlic Bread, Php170.00/$4.25

There was no leftover on our plates. Is that proof enough that we love to eat, or was it because we were so famished then? It was already 1pm when we had our lunch. Or did we just like what we ordered? It’s actually a combination of all three.

Oh, by the way, Michelle revealed to me her secret acne treatment, so that would be the least of my problems now. I’ll just take my sweet time doing the things I love, like eating! That’s exactly what I did! Burp!


4 pensive thought/s:

This is my dad's favorite restaurant whenever we were in SM Megamall, Almon Marina na agad haha
Thanks for the mention!
xoxo
MrsM

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin