Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is my official entry to Noel and Levy’s Thanksgiving Contest.

What Will You Do if You Win $100?

Photo source: www.diabetescondition.com


I will definitely buy Nanay a new glucometer. A glucometer is a device that measures the amount of glucose in the blood to prevent health risks for diabetics. Nanay has late-onset diabetes.


Photo source: glucerna.com

I will also make sure Nanay has enough supply of Glucerna products so she’s better able to manage her blood sugar. Not only are these products delicious, they’re also low in calories and they help diabetics get the right kinds of carbohydrates every day.

You can help me win this contest by commenting on this post or on Facebook.


3 pensive thought/s:

How very thoughtful and selfless, Tetcha. That's really admirable. I hope you win. :)

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin