Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I finally got the chance to meet Seiko of Seiko’s Diary in person on the occasion of her daughter’s wedding, which was held at the clubhouse of Portofino Village in Daang Hari, Alabang, Muntinlupa City last Satuday, June 12.

The bride (Fukami) was gorgeous in her wedding gown, and the groom (Kinoshita) looked cool and dapper in his groom’s suit. They’re a perfect match!


The bride and groom

Aside from wanting to meet Seiko up close and personal, I also went to the wedding because I knew Pehpot, Kaye, Fedhz, and Niko would be attending, too.


From left to right: Niko with Yena, Pehpot with Sati, Kaye, Tetcha, and Fedhz

Even when the mother of the bride was too busy entertaining guests during the reception, she took time out to meet her blogger friends and pose for the camera with them.


From left to right: Niko with Yena, Kaye, Fedhz, Pehpot, Tetcha, Seiko, and Meann

Thanks, Seiko, for inviting us! It was really nice to meet you!


5 pensive thought/s:

How envious talaga!!How I wish nandyan din ako!!\(^0^)/

Congrats to the newly wed!!

 

It's wonderful to see how you ladies have this friendship outside of your blogs too :)

 

Hello Mommy Tetcha!
Thank you so much ,I really glad that you came & got the chance of meeting you in person.I hope to see you again but by that time w/ plenty of time.And mas maraming chikahan.I admit hindi ko kayo masyadongnaharap.I even hadn& got a chance to talk you ng mas matagal.But I believe ther's still next time.
Hope to see you again :)
Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin