Monday, June 28, 2010

The she-bloggers met up at Dads, Megamall last Saturday, June 26, 2010. It just so happened that there was a chess tournament (Shell National Youth Chess Championship – NCR Leg) being held at Megamall, too, that day, and since my husband is a chess enthusiast, he went there and left Justin to my and his yaya’s care.

I intended to go up alone to meet the other bloggers who were present, but my son wouldn’t let me out of his sight and said he wanted to play. Of course, he got what he wanted, and as a consequence, I was again uberlate for this years' she-bloggers meet-up! I missed Chris because I came after she left, but I was glad to have some photo opps with the rest of the she-bloggers who attended, namely: Pehpot, Fedhz, Paula, Earth, Rossel, Nuts, Jade, and Josie.


Clockwise: Josie, Jade, Fedhz, Pehpot w/ Sati, Nuts, Paula, Tetcha w/Justin, Rossel, Earth, and Izzy



From left to right: Earth, Rossel, and Nuts; photo taken by my son



That’s cute little Sati!



My son Justin and Fedhz’s daughter Izzy; are you enemies or what?



Say “cheese”!


4 pensive thought/s:

wow, my photographer ka na, tetcha. nice to meet you and hope next time we can chat a little longer.

 

it was fun meeting you and your son who's just as smart! grabbed the pic "say cheeze" and one taken by your son.. Thanks Tetcha!!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin