Tuesday, June 29, 2010

While lounging around SM Megamall after the she-bloggers’ meet-up last Saturday, one stall near Comic Quest and the Food Court caught my little boy’s attention. Lucky Hermits offers a wide selection of homes/shells for hermit crabs. They have painted shells proven safe for hermit crabs and nicely carved and polished natural shells.


The sales staff showcasing their ingenious and beautiful hand-painted shell for this hermit crab



The bigger hermit crabs



The smaller hermit crabs



Meet Mr. Krabs, Justin’s very own hermit crab!

Justin wasn’t too keen on touching the hermit crab at first, but he soon got over his initial fear, or so we thought. It was a different story during bedtime, though, because he keeps waking up and checking our bed for what seems to be signs of hermit crabs crawling on it. LOL! That lasted until 3am, which made him really tired when he woke up in the morning to go to school.

And how’s this for a blooper?

MOMMY
All the while, I kept saying “Kermit crab,” instead of “hermit crab.” Why do I keep associating Kermit frog with hermit crab? LOL!

SON
Justin: Mommy, where’s my puppet?

Mommy: What puppet?

Justin: My crab.

Mommy: It’s “pet,” baby, not “puppet.”


4 pensive thought/s:

I don't know if you have noticed in my comment in your previous post that I will repost your article about the baby girl....but it's now on my blog...and I also referred your name there too.

 

Hi Tetcha, love those crabs, and enjoyed the lively conversation you and your kid.
We sometimes learn from our kids, they in their own innocent ways bring out the kid in us.
Have a nice day, Lee.

 

This is so cool!!!

Na excite ako. I want to get one for Yohan. Ang layo lang ng Megamall but I'll go there when I get the chance. What's the name of the stall? May I ask how much ang hermit crabs? What does it eat? Sorry dami kung tanong. ha!ha! I just love this!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin