Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A little more than a month after Nanay underwent coronary angiogram, which revealed severe coronary artery disease, we have finally raised the amount needed for her coronary artery bypass graft (CABG). Nanay was admitted to the Philippine Heart Center (PHC) yesterday. We availed of PHC’s cheapest surgical package deal, which is good for an 8-day stay in the hospital.

Nanay's 1st day at PHC

God has really been good to us. He answered our prayers by providing for Nanay’s urgent medical need. Almost 45% of the total amount for her CABG came from donations from family and friends, while the remaining 55% came from a loan my husband took out from his office that my younger sister, my younger brother, and I have to pay for 5 years with interest.

To all those who helped us raise the money needed for Nanay’s operation, please accept our family’s sincerest gratitude for your generosity. Please also help us pray for the success of Nanay’s operation. The surgery is scheduled for Wednesday, June 9, 2010.

4 pensive thought/s:

i'll be praying for your nanay's successful operation and speedy recovery.


I'll be praying for the success of your mom's surgery, quick recovery and restoration to good health. Hang on in there, she'll be fine.


hi mommy! i'll be praying for your nanay's successful surgery too. know that she is in my thoughts, even though i was not able to lend any monetary help.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin