Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow! Two of my new blogger friends gave me this Treasured Friends Forever Award, and I say I’m forever grateful to both of you. Thanks so much, Seiko of Seiko’s Diary and Jacris of Mom’s Special Diary.


I'm sharing this award with some wonderful people I've met in the blogosphere:

Rachel of Heart of Rachel

Ibyang of A Wife’s Charmed Life

Wenchie of The Sweet Life

Kaye of RandomWAHMThoughts

Cecile of Things that Matter Most

Shy of My Solitude and Serenity

Laine of Laine’s Abode

Genejosh of Her and His Story

Michelle of My Crazy Life With a Toddler

Cacai of Cacai’s Step and Journey

12 pensive thought/s:

What a sweet award to share. Thanks for thinking of me. You've truly touched my heart. Glad we became bloggers friends too. Your an amazing blogger. Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs
Michelle

 

thanks for this! i'm also here to say na your request for customized signature is finished! come see my blog :)

 

Thanks for the award tetcha, I'll grab it asap. Hows the independence day celebration there? have a nice weekend to you and justin.

 

Good morning Mommy Tetch,hope you don't mind addressing you like this hehe.Thank you so much Mommy Tetch for posting it,the moment I received this award your name accross into my mind & when I pass this onto you,I really mean it & hoping that this friendship of ours will lasts longer.Thank you for being so friendly to me.Hugs!

 

Hello Te Tetcha, am back to grab my award as well as to give this link for this:

http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/02/my-treasured-forever-friend-award.html

Thanks a lot Te Tetcha.. muahhh!

Forever friend,
Cacai M.
www.cacainadjourney.com

 

Thanks for the award sis Tetcha..post it later...

i have an award for you too: Best Blog Award. Hope you like it...Too busy and my baby boy is not feeling well kaya late ang pag-inform ko..Have a nice weekend!

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History

 

congrats!

i have something for you too

http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/06/old-and-new-treasures.html

 

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I appreciate it. I'm sorry for being an absentee blog friend. I'll make it up to you soon. Enjoy the rest of the week.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin