Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When I checked my email today, I was surprised to know that Entrecard has already transferred $3 to my PayPal account for the 3,000 EC points I exchanged for cash last week.

Hello Maria Teresa Figuerres,

Entrecard.com, Inc just sent you money with PayPal.

Payment details
Amount: $3.00 USD
Transaction Date: Jun 8, 2009
Transaction ID: 3RJ526321U562232T
Subject: Entrecard CashOut
Custom note: CashOut payment for 3000 Entrecard Credits

I learned about this Entrecard cashout application thing from Smart Mommy back in May, and I was encouraged to try it out also. It took longer for me to have my application approved, but I didn’t mind.

Now, I have all the more reason to keep dropping ECs everyday.

5 pensive thought/s:

hey, good job! it's a good start, like I said it's not that much but a money is a money and we all need it! :D

 

yeah! :D congrats to you... im trying to drop as much as i can too :D

 

wow! congrats! gives me more reason to keep on dropping...hope to make money katulad nyo ni Mommy Willa!

Mom from Manila

 

weee thats good news! i am afraid to use entrecard and drop.. some sites who have EC has malwares i was told. my computer got a very destructive virus last week..

:(

 

I'm beginning to get more and more curious about this Entrecard! :)

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin