Friday, June 12, 2009

mommy moments

Mommy Moments’ theme for this week is “Outdoor Fun.”

When Justin was smaller, our family loved going to parks simply to relax and enjoy the view. Now that he’s bigger, the only outdoor activity that he gets to do is going to the playground at our condo penthouse.


Taken at Manila Baywalk when Justin was only 6 months old


Eight-month-old Justin with Mommy at the old Greenbelt Park


Justin at the playground when he was 2 years and 3 months old

Click on the badge above to see more Mommy Moments' entries.

16 pensive thought/s:

cute naman ng mag ina....aga ata ang entry mo Mami...hehehe...sa bagay friday na din dyan...thanks for sharing...:)

 

thanks for sharing... when we visit pinas again I wanna bring andrea to the baywalk too

 

Same sentiments here, mommy. As my son grew older, the less interest he had in spending his day outdoors. I think he's become tired of the daily trip to school that he just wants to rest on the couch at home.


Here's my entry for this week: http://www.the24hourmommy.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-outdoor-fun.html

 

Lovely photos mommy and Justin is so adorable...Have a great weekend

 

Oiiist ang taba ni Justin when he was ababy ano hehehe.. lovely pics!

 

Ang laki na ng baby justin mo tetcha, mukhang ang daming outdoor moment niya with mommy. Happy TGIF to you guys.

 

Speaking of Manila Baywalk,so much memories my familly had had on that place.We always visit that said place everytime we visits P.I & it's still vivid in my memory.Thanks for sharing your Mommy Moments-Outdoor Fun Mommy Tetch,seeing these pics brings so much memoreis in me hehe nostalgic.Lovely photos you have here & I like it!Hugs!

 

Justin is so cute Tetch! i've never been to baywalk too! i guess kids are like that... as they grow older, they are more content to be in the playground than anywhere else!

kikamz
Just About Anything

 

Been a long while since I visited your blog....

We live close to Baywalk but I never had the chance to take the babies their...

 

As much as possible I want to bring and expose the kid to parks..kaya lang nagyon, puro inhouse play rooms na lang no..


Make or Break

 

Naku ang ganda-ganda sa baywalk pag gabi. Lagi ko tinitignan yung mga poste na may iba't-ibang kulay na malalaking bilog sa dulo. :)

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin