Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I’ve always wanted to visit Singapore’s renowned nature park, the Night Safari, for a chance to see nocturnal animals from all over the world up close and personal. I had an opportunity to do just that last year when my husband was sent to the Lion City for an offshore site testing. I had to forego my plan, however, because I could not leave my then 21-month-old son behind. But now that my son is turning three, I think he’s old enough to accompany us on a trip abroad. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect now that air fares across the Asia Pacific region have reached record low.

Planning this trip, however, is not that easy, as we have to live within our budget. Aside from the air fares, we also have to think about where we will be staying for the duration of the trip. While doing my research, I’ve learned about Accor Hotels City Super Sale. Accor’s various brands, such as Sofitel, Pullman, Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, and All Seasons, are offering reduced hotel rates in 27 cities across 10 countries in Asia Pacific. Singapore is included in those 27 cities along with Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi, Jakarta, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney, and Auckland.

With Accor Hotels City Super Sale, you can take advantage of up to 60% savings when you book online from June 23 to 29 for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. You can also get room rates for as low as US$25 dollars per night. What’s even better? Over 250,000 room nights will be on sale. So what are you waiting for? Check out the sale rates from Accor for your own vacation travels. The Accor Hotels City Super Sale is for a limited time only.

Post?slot_id=40484&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


2 pensive thought/s:

I've been is so many places in Asia,but I've never been visit Singapore before before...goodluck on your planning trip Mommy Tetch & have some fun & thanks for sharing this this to us.Hugs!

 

With so many hotel choices from the promotion. I have the complete list of the participating hotels and their starting rates for you to use for planning - http://th.syndacast.com/press-releases/228-accor-city-super-sale.html

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin