Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I admit, I really had no idea who is behind those Red Chair Confessions videos. I was practically clueless! I wracked my brain trying to figure out the mastermind behind those intriguing and mind-boggling ads. I knew it had something to do with women, so I thought of things that women love. I initially came up with chocolates and perfumes, but I never thought about shoes and clothes. Would you believe me if I tell you that the advertiser releasing those videos is Talbots?

Yes, you heard that right! Talbots has come a long way from being just a store for our moms. Talbots now offers hip and modern women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories. Their shirt and blouse collection is a must-see. The pieces are chic and elegant and priced just right. They have very nice skirts and pants, too, and their handbags are absolutely gorgeous! Check out their website to see what other items they have. You can leave a comment on this post about what Talbots' product you like best.

Now that you know who sponsored the Red Chair Confessions videos, I’m sure they make more sense now. Who would have guessed that Talbots was behind all these?



Post?slot_id=59762&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



0 pensive thought/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin