Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I don’t feel like working today. In fact, I don’t feel like doing anything at all. I came down with a bad cold, which I got from my son (he’s recuperating) which he acquired from his Dad (he’s fully recovered) which he got from his officemate (I hope s/he’s okay now). I feel sick and feverish, but I have no fever. This is the first time in years that I have experienced a cold this severe. I take pride in having a strong immune system, such that colds, cough, and fever don’t really bother me, but not today. Geez! This reminds me, I’m human after all! Can I be excused from work now?


3 pensive thought/s:

yes you are excused my dear.. i guess u have to take a complete rest.. work can wait!!

anyways thanks for ur donation my dear. God bless u more!

 

Get well soon sis! And THANK YOU so much for your big help. it's truly a great blessing to meet people like you online.God bless and be safe!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin