Friday, September 18, 2009

mommy moments

I can’t believe one week has passed since I posted my last Mommy Moments entry! Anyways, the theme for this week is “Treasured Pictures,” photos of our kids that we truly love and cherish. I have already posted most of my treasured pictures in my other entries for Mommy Moments, so I looked for a few that I haven’t used yet.


My husband and I simply loved this photo of Justin. This was taken when he was just 2 months old. He looked so young, so sweet, and simply adorable.



Don’t you just love to hug a chubby baby? Justin was 3 months old in this picture. That’s his Tita Meme, my younger sister, beside him.



Even when he was only 4 months old, Justin already loved his Ate Ayie, my niece and Justin's older cousin.


Click on the badge above to see more treasured photos.


14 pensive thought/s:

dropping by here, tetcha; nice pictures you have here; happy mommy moments :-)

 

yes, love niya being with her Tita and Ate. :) Happy weekend, Tetcha!

 

I love the chubby stage too! Babies are so adorable...and you will see that certain connection between Justin and his tita.

 

how adorable!

its great that he has bonded with his tita and his cousin :D

 

Oh, I truly love chubby babies... sarap i-hug! Lovely photos Mommy! Happy weekend!

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to join me on Monday (my birthday) as I launch my new photo blog with a new meme.

Visit my blog here

 

hello mami tetch....great photos...love the first pic specially...so sweet so cute.....:)

 

chubby chubby pala si Justin nung baby ganyan din si Khalil ko nung maliit pa. ang lambing niya sa third picture nakakatuwa. :)

 

Yes I would love to hug him, chubby babies are simply adorable... Happy Sunday mommy :)

 

Ang taba pala ni Justin nung baby pa sya & I love to ug chubby baby too.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin