Sunday, September 6, 2009

Many thanks to Seiko of Seiko’s Diary for this nice tag. Sorry, I wasn't able to post it earlier.

To do this, Create a New Blog Post, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!", then tag as many people as you like :) Don't forget to leave a message to those you have tagged so that they will know :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8am

2. How do you like your steak? Well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? District 9

4. What is your favorite TV show? Oprah

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Philippines

6. What did you have for breakfast? Rice and leftover roasted chicken

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love my own, so I’d say Filipino cuisine.

8. What foods do you dislike? I can’t think of any right now. That's because I eat anything edible.

9. Favorite place to eat? Bigby’s Café and Restaurant

10. Favorite dressing? Caesar salad

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don’t drive.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Pants and blouse or pants and shirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Paris, France

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? Philippines

16. Favorite time of day? 5pm because it's the end of my workday

17. Where were you born? Manila

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I’m not a sports fan.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Are the persons we tag supposed to tag us back?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? None

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? All of the persons I’m tagging

22. Bird watcher? Not really

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person

24. Do you have any pets? None

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My son did well in his first trimester in school.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory? Every time our family is complete during dinner time

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Neither

29. Are you married? Yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? Not applicable because we don’t have a car

31. Been in a car accident? Never

32. Any pet peeves? People who fart and pick their nose in public

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese, ham, pepperoni, green bell pepper

34. Favorite Flower? I’m not fond of flowers, but I love looking at sunflowers.

35. Favorite ice cream? BTIC

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jollibee

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Not applicable

38. From whom did you get your last email? One of my tutors

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Kamiseta

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? None that I can think of.

41. Like your job? I have no choice but to like it. LOL.

42. Broccoli? I’ll have it anytime.

43. What was your favorite vacation? We’re still planning for it.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Husband and son

45. What are you listening to right now? None

46. What is your favorite color? Yellow

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? At least five

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 4pm

50. Coffee drinker? Not much

I am tagging the following: Juliana, Tejan, Ela, Pinaymama, Laine.


0 pensive thought/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin