Friday, September 4, 2009

mommy moments

If my memory serves me right, Justin only wore costumes twice since his birth until the present. The first one was when he celebrated his second birthday last year where he donned a Chinese suit.


The second time was just recently when he wore a Filipino costume in celebration of Linggo ng Wika. He requested that Diego, Dora, and Alicia be included in this shot.


Click on the badge above to see more Mommy Moments' entries.


7 pensive thought/s:

Justin is so adorable. I like the second photo he is so cute in his linggo ng wika costume..I like it!!!
Here is my MM http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/09/mommy-moments-dress-up-day.html#comments

Happy weekend ;)

 

Chinese suit is cute. i want to buy one for my son too hehe.

 

super cute sa kanyang chinese outfit, at talaga namang nag pose pa together with his idol, natawa naman ako, :D

 

I like his smile at his very Filipino costume. Hay, Maegan is also in the Dora phase right now. So adorable ni Justin.

 

aw thanks for the visit mare! =) yeah very ecited ako sa mga ganitong events =) ehehhe thnks again!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin