Monday, July 13, 2009

As part of the school enrollment requirements, we have to submit two 2”X2” pictures of my son. We had Justin posed for that shot in a Kodak kiosk in the mall. At first, I thought one of those pictures was going to be used for his school ID, but nope, both will be used for my son’s school records. I have posted a copy of that ID picture here so Justin will know what he looked like as a nursery student. I also think he looks cute in this picture. Do I sound like a doting mom?


7 pensive thought/s:

i agree with you, cute nya nga..walang hiya sa harap ng camera..hehehe..i liked his smile

 

That's a really good idea for the school to have idea pictures. They don't do that here. Yes we can exchange links. I didn't see that you had a button so I will add your link to my blog roll which is on the right hand side of my page :)

 

He is very cute. My Granddaughter will be going to Kindergarten in the fall.
Thanks for visiting Grampys Place. Sounds like a good idea to exchange links.

 

He is sooo adorable! katuwa me estudyante ka na hehehe...proud mommy.

 

So cute and adorable! It would be a nice memory to show him when he's older.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin