Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We had sinigang na bangus sa bayabas (milkfish in guava broth) for dinner the other night. My husband and son both loved it! My husband even had a second serving of rice because he simply couldn’t get enough of my sinigang. But he was complaining, too, saying he’s getting bigger. LOL! I told him he needs to cut down his rice intake and exercise like what I did.

You see, I lost a total of 8 lbs since I started limiting my rice intake and climbing five floors up going to our unit every day after I’m done dropping my son off at school. But hubby’s really getting bigger, and I’m getting a bit concerned. I’m seriously considering giving him diet pills, but my question is: Do fat burners work?


5 pensive thought/s:

diet pills is just an add on. .if she/he don't have motivations then it's useless!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin