Monday, March 16, 2009

Yesterday at the mall, I chanced upon a former officemate whom I have not seen for quite a while.

Tetcha: Flor, do you remember me?

Flor: (Unresponsive at first)

Tetcha: Flor, it’s me, Tetcha.

Flor: Tetcha?

Tetcha: Yes, Tetcha.

Flor: I had a hard time recognizing you because you look different somehow.

Tetcha: Is it my right eye?

Flor: Yes.

Then I recounted to her the story of my craniotomy and its effect on my right eye particularly.

When I was reading my e-mail last night, a fellow blogger, Beth, whom I met online just recently was also asking how come I seem to have too many medical tests/procedures that I need to undergo. She’s been reading about these in my blog.

And so I thought I should be writing about my medical condition to inform and educate the readers and to share my own agonizing experience and my journey to healing and recovery. Please wait for these posts in the days to come.

2 pensive thought/s:

Tetcha, hope everything will work for the best. God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin