Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When I posted my Mommy Moments’ entry last Friday, I mentioned in my post that my four-year-old son (soon turning five) is such a sweet and thoughtful boy. Because I work at home and see what he’s doing all day after school, I’m the willing recipient of his hugs, kisses and I Love You’s.

From time to time, he would approach me and tell me: “Mommy, hug me and kiss me.” Of course, I would oblige. Then, he’ll hug and kiss me, too! He also says so many “I love you, Mommy” in a day! These things really make my heart melt!

And when he’s in the mood to write, he’d come up with “I Love You” notes for Mommy. Where he writes his love notes doesn’t really matter; sometimes, he writes on cardboard paper, sometimes in my notebook that I use when I work and sometimes on pad papers.

This was his Valentine’s Day card for mommy. He was in a hurry to do this because he wanted to give it to me right away. He asked his yaya for the spelling of “Happy Valentine’s Day.”


He actually writes nicely when he’s in the mood, like this most recent love note he gave me.


Isn’t he the sweetest? Now that I’ve just received my end-of-the-month salary, I want to buy something special for him. Would personalized gifts for kids do? What do you think?


3 pensive thought/s:

Indeed he is such a sweetie...and I bet he pouredhis heart all over it .

 

"I Love You, Mommy!" is the sweetest music to our ears!

Kids are the easiest people to please. personalized gifts, or whatever else, would surely make them happy.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin