Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Eating out during weekends is one of our family bonding activities. Two Saturdays ago, we found ourselves having lunch at Max’s Restaurant in Robinsons Galleria.


Eagerly awaiting our order

We had a really delicious lunch consisting of Family Fried Chicken, Pinaputok na Tiyan ng Bangus and Sizzling Tofu.


Family Fried Chicken, Half, Php220.00

The original, classic fried chicken that made Max's popular. It is cooked to golden perfection, processed in a very unique way which gives this product the unforgettable “sarap to the bones” quality

You wouldn’t believe that fried chicken this good is totally MSG-free. Yes, it’s true!


Pinaputok na Tiyan ng Bangus, Php229.00

Deboned milkfish belly stuffed with chopped tomatoes, onions and garlic. Grilled inside a banana leaf and topped with fresh tomato salsa.

I love milkfish, and this one’s super yummy! I almost finished the entire plate! LOL!


Sizzling Tofu, Php166.00

Tofu cubes with chopped onions, red and green bell peppers glazed with a special sauce topped with chilis. Good for 2-3 persons

You should really try this one! This dish is slightly spicy, which added to its already flavorful taste.

This is the second time in two weeks that we had lunch at Max’s Restaurant. The first one was at Harrison Plaza after our unplanned trip to Manila Zoo. Max’s Restaurant is the place to go if you’re looking for sumptuous Filipino foods at prices you can afford.


12 pensive thought/s:

delicious and affordable meal :)
btw, i'm experiencing a problem loading your sidebar contents...it was blank. i don't know if i'm the only one experiencing this, i can able to see all your posts except for the sidebar.

 

wow! sabi ko na max fried chicken to eh. galing ko. wahahaha. sarap ng tofu nila love love

 

Is this the restaurant which has been in existence since I was a kid? Max's ? I remember I had my 18th birthday treat for my roommates while studying in Diliman.

 

We do the same thing.We love to eat out on the weekends. I love your meal. Chicken is one of my favorites. I would love to try that second dish. As for the Tofu I just can't do it.

 

wow, that bangus looks yummy...interesting dish...never heard of that before :-)!

 

The best pa din ang Max! I haven't been there for a while though. May sizzling tofu na pala :) Gotta try that.

 

Hi... I would love to try that sizzling tofu dish!! Yum!
Nice to meet you, thank you for visiting my blog. And that little boy in your pics is adorable!!

 

I have been to Max's several times but never had the chance to order Pinaputok na Tyan ng Bangus ; ) Weird name but looks good!

xoxo
MrsM

 

Namiss ko na kumain sa Max's! Last time I was there was on their Chicken All You Can promo pa. Sarap!
Thanks so much for dropping by Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews!♥

 

I agree with you, Max's is one of those restaurants I always go to when craving for good Filipino food hits me :)

 

Mmmm...everything looks delicious. I'm really intrigued by that sizzling tofu - YUM!

 

The sizzling tofu dish sound super interesting to me. I'd love to try it:)

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin