Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I’ve changed my mind. I have decided to let my son stay at home for the remainder of the week and allow him more time to fully recover so that by Monday, he’s really back to his old healthy and bubbly self. I was convinced by a fellow mom, the mother of my son’s classmate, not to send my son to school today because she said two of my son’s classmates have cough and Justin might get the virus and he might get sick again. So there.

2 pensive thought/s:

Hi Tetcha. Sorry haven't been here for so long. I'm trying to catch up.

I hope Justin gets well soon. I think you made the right decision.


if i were you ganun din gagawin ko! hirap pag nagkaksakit ang baby eh

musta ka na?? bisitahin mo tong new blogs ko ha!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin