Friday, August 6, 2010

mommy moments

I really enjoyed finding photos of my son that would be appropriate for this week’s theme. These are some of my favorites.


Looking cute in yellow!



My little Nino Muhlach!



Peek-a-boo!

Click on the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.


20 pensive thought/s:

natuwa ako sa nino muhlack pose sis lol. laki na ni justin ano, at mabait pa.

 

oi para nga siyang si nino muhlack so bibo hehehe mine is up and its here thanks http://annebianca.com/2010/08/mommy-moments-lights-camera-pose.html

 

Galing di mag pose ni Justin eh; para ngang si Nino M :-)

I still can't believe ti...bilis niya lumaki!

 

I can see why you enjoyed finding his photos. Look at him! So full of life and very adorable.

 

nino muhlach nga! :D hehehe im glad you had fun for this week's theme :) by the way, if you have any suggestions, let me know ha!

 

ang pogi2 naman,kakatuwa

http://www.gracebragg.com/2010/08/mommy-moments-my-kiddos.html

 

ang cute ng little nino muhlach pose nya sis! so cutie!

Please check out my Sydelle’s candid shots too sis. thanks!

 

Hello MOmsie... pweding pwedi isali sa Mr. Pogi ang little boy mo.. meron pa ba nun? so gwapo kasi at marunong pang magpose.

Have a nice weekend =)

 

Mr. Poging Mr Pogi ang porma ng munting binata mo mommy. Nakakaaliw :)

Mine is here. I hope you can visit too.

 

He definitely can play with the camera, he's good at it. haha I remember those child stars before through him.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin