Friday, February 5, 2010

The brain behind the deliriously funny blog Anak ni Kulapo is also the owner of the site I Am Buraot. Unlike Anak ni Kulapo, I Am Buraot is written purely in English. The title of this blog intrigued me, so I looked for the meaning of the word in the site and learned that “buraot” means “impatient,” so “I Am Buraot” literally means “I am impatient.” If you want to read articles on different topics (politics, environment, religion, philanthrophy, love and relationships, etc.), then you came to the right place.

Because I’m a blogger myself, I became particularly interested in the author’s post “Sec. Cabral, Quit Bullying Bloggers.” Here, he expressed his opinion on the libel complaint filed by DSWD Secretary Esperanza Cabral against Ella, the owner of Blog ni Ella, who accused the department of corruption for not distributing the relief goods neatly stacked in some warehouses owned by DSWD. These donations came from the local and international communities and UNICEF and were meant to help the victims of typhoon Ondoy.

I became a softie, on the other hand, when I read “My Girl.” The author went nostalgic reminiscing his only daughter’s younger years, how she changed the author’s perspectives on life and made him a better person and dreadful at the same time of the day that she will no longer be Daddy’s little girl, but someone else’s wife.

These are just snippets of the many things I Am Buraot has to offer. This blog is also the home of the famous EntreDropper. Curious? Go visit this site right now to find the answers to your questions.


2 pensive thought/s:

Hmmm... I have never known about this"Buraot" person till you featured him/her here.I actually thought it was like thrifty...like "kuripot"...coz they rhyme! hahahah!

Webbielady

 

ahehe, impatient ba ibig sabihin ng buraot. kala ko gahaman eh. wahaha!

@roj: di mo knows si kuya buraot? waaaaah!

fedhz

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin